So folks, here we are. The very last Online Jigsaw Puzzle before life goes back to the ‘new normal’ in New Zealand. So to make it a bit special, I thought it would be cool if I gave away an A2 canvas print of the image of this jigsaw puzzle. So here are a few ground rules:
1. The person who completes the puzzle the quickest is the winner.
2. To create a level playing field, all qualifying jigsaw puzzle entries must be played at 208 pieces.
3. Once the jigsaw puzzle has been completed, a screenshot / photograph of the final screen clearly showing the number of pieces and time taken needs to be posted as a comment on this post.
4. If two or more people happen to finish the puzzle in exactly the same time, then their names will be put in a draw and a winner will be selected.
5. Entries will close at 23:59 NZ time on Friday 22nd May, 2020 and the winner will be announced on Saturday 23rd May, 2020.